Friday, March 18, 2011

blog blog blog

So lately I've been looking at lots of blogs (notice i said looking at blogs, instead of posting on this one... we all have room for improvement right?). There are so many amazingly creative and talented people in this world with fabulously interesting lives. I'm hoping that if I keep reading these blogs some of that creativity, talent, and gift for storytelling a little of that creativity will rub off on me :) Here are a few of the blogs I've been lovin' lately:




http://lookthroughmylens.blogspot.com/ (my cute best friend introduced me to this blog last week... jessica is one talented woman! i've always had a soft spot for photo blogs considering i have one of my own sarahcarabine.blogspot.com)


take a look! or don't... you might wind up spending a friday reading blogs... i'm not a loser i promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment